Make a splash, earn some cash & get tanned along the way! Continental Pools is hiring full-time lifeguards for 2023 summer season.
This summer season starts May 29th, 2023 and continues through September 4th, 2023, so the timing is perfect for high school and college breaks.
Join us poolside, gain experience in management and supervision, learn lifesaving skills, and make memories that lasts for a lifetime!
Being a Lifeguard at Continental Pools is great because:
- Competitive salary: $12-$17 per hour
- No experience necessary – Continental Pools will provide all the training you need for a successful summer, including training in all aspects of water rescue, first aid, and emergency management and basic leadership skills.
- You’ll develop highly sought-after skills, like self-confidence, teamwork and communication, as well as the ability to save lives
- It’s an incredibly rewarding job and leaves you feeling really positive at the end of a shift
- You get to meet people from all walks of life and make new lifelong friends
- We offer a great work/life balance with family-friendly shift opportunities
- We have a fun and rewarding work environment with a great atmosphere for someone who loves safety and being around water.
- Remain alert and monitor all activities that occur in and around the water
- Enforce all safety rules of the facility to prevent accidents
- Provide assistance to swimmers and respond immediately to save someone who needs help in the water
- Provide first aid, CPR, or other life-saving care treatments to patrons when required
- Participate in regular in-service training sessions
- Determine chlorine content and pH value of the water, using water testing kit, and maintain chemical records
- Maintain facility cleanliness
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum age: 15 years
- Swim distance using crawl or breaststroke without resting: 100 yards
- Feet-first dive, retrieve a 10-lb brick from a minimum depth of 8 feet and bring it to the surface
- Tread water without using arms for 1 minute
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Ability to stay calm in busy and pressured situations
- Have a keen eye for spotting potential hazards and preventing incidents
- Perform rescues under difficult conditions
- Perform tasks requiring physical strength and/or stamina to effectively rescue victims, administer first aid, and CPR
- Maintain effective relations with the public and staff
- Independently make decisions
Become a hero this summer! Apply now!
Associated topics: lifeguard jobs, fun jobs, jobs for teens near me, jobs near me for 15 year olds, part-time jobs for students, no experience jobs high pay, jobs that pay well without degree, fun jobs high pay, summer jobs for teens, best jobs for teens, pool lifeguard, jobs near me