Learn while you earn! Get the work and life experience employers are looking for! Continental Pools gives our lifeguards unlimited opportunities to develop desirable job skills, while they enjoy their summer in the sun. Work ethic, leadership, teamwork, time management, emergency management and interpersonal skills are just some of the skills we provide.
The summer season starts May 29th, 2023 and continues through September 4th, 2023, so the timing is perfect for high school and college breaks.
Why Continental Pools?
- We hire starting at 15 years old!
- No experience necessary with our Company-Sponsored Certification and Training. We’ll train you up and get you qualified so you can make a difference to your community and your career.
- Flexible work schedules – we can adjust your work hours to accommodate any commitments, vacations or other activities you have scheduled over the summer.
- Advancement opportunities for returning team members
- Choose how often you work:
- Full-Time (30-40 hours per week)
- Part-Time (15-30 hours per week)
- On Call (as needed)
- Monitor activities at aquatics facility and enforce pool rules in order to prevent accidents
- Provide assistance to swimmers
- Test, record, and adjust water chemical levels as necessary
- Maintain facility cleanliness
- Respond to emergencies and render care/first aid
- Participate in regular in-service training sessions
- Communicate with patrons at the pool, property management, and Continental Pools management
- Other duties as assigned
- Be a minimum of 15 years old.
- Have or obtain Lifeguarding, CPR/AED and First Aid certifications from us or an approved certifying organization.
- Swim distance using front crawl (freestyle) or breaststroke without resting: 100 yards
- Feet-first surface dive, retrieve a 10-lb. brick, and bring it to the surface
- Tread water without using arms for 1 minute
If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re ready to dive in and earn some valuable skills in the aquatic industry, apply now!
Associated topics: teenage summer jobs, fun jobs pay well, best part time jobs for teens, highest paying jobs that don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t require a degree, jobs where no experience is required, the highest paying jobs in usa, part time jobs for a student, jobs for students near me, jobs for the summer, highest paid no experience jobs, highest paying jobs 18 year olds